Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bloody February

Six days in and and twenty two more to go; it's February folks!


Here are the highlights of this bloody month:


  • Halloween's Club 2nd Annual Spook Show - Saturday the 8th, a day of deadly Halloween frights will be had in La Mirada. Zombies are encouraged to attend so of course I'll be there! All spirits point to "YES" that I'll be cosplaying one of my zombie mash-ups (weather permitted) and be ghoulish with my buddies and other Halloween enthusiast.  


  • The dead return! - Zombies and survivors from "The Walking Dead" return with episode 9, "After",  for the midseason premire, Sunday the 9th. This is a much anticipated moment for us zombie fanatics. While I personally am over the soap opera of the prison, I am eager to learn what's been causing everyone to fall ill and turn! Viewing parties will commence this weekend at local pubs and amongst friends in living rooms.  Cosmic Comics in Las Vegas are hosts to weekly screenings at an apocalypse themed bar, The End. And of course The Walker Stalkers will entertain us with episode reviews, exclusive interviews and upcoming The Walker Con! I'll be home watching from the comfort of my couch and preparing for the dead to rise; if any one cares to know.

  • "The LEGO Movie" - Don't call me a blockhead! I had building blocks growing up and they just did not compare to LEGOs. I'm looking forward to seeing this film and praying that it brings more nostalgic moments than "Wreck-It Ralph"; what a tease! Hopefully the film will get the same reaction out of me as did the LEGO CUUSOO announcement of the upcoming ECTO1 release in honor of the "Ghostbusters" 30th anniversary!


  • Valentines Day: With a smidge more than a week left until the day of roses, chocolates, teddy bears and singing grams; there is still hope cupid catches me a Valentine, right? I'm sure if I crawl down into some coal mining shaft someone will be crazy enough to kill for my heart...("My Bloody Valentine" reference for those of you that didn't catch it.) I'll likely pay a visit to the original film on the fateful day and love myself with a bowl of popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, some fruity bubbly and cuddles with my four-legged companion, Charger!

  • 28 days later and it's March! - 2014 isn't a Leap Year so we'll all be leaping into March with what may seem like 'too soon'. March is more promising with lots more shenanigans happening; like MONSTERPALOOZA! I think the end of February/March is when the year really starts to pick up and I'm excited for what's ahead!

Love to everyone!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment