Friday, November 15, 2013

My Thirteen

Rarely do I participate in chain mail or Facebook's attempts to guilt trip you; "Like" this photo if you think animal cruelty is bad. Of course I think abusing animals or any heart beating creature is awful!

This last week my Facebook feed was been flooded with " <insert number here> random facts about me. And if you "Like" this I'll give you a number". I participated ...

13, what a great number!

 1. I've managed to break my arm while walking; on my mom's 50th birthday of all days.


 2. I've orchestrated a band and have been drum major of a marching band.


 3. Was one of the first to perform (when it opened in early 2000's) on the stage of the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center.




 4. Having no prior dance training and relying solely on my roller skating epxerience, I auditioned and was accepted into the College of the Canyons Dance Company at 20. 

 5. At one point I thought I wanted to work in the medical field and studied to become an EMT. I've since been employed at Amgen (biopharma) for the longevity of my 20's and learned that medicine/medical is NOT where I want to be when I "grow up".

 6. I refuse to "grow up" and I mean it!

 7. Recently learned it may work to my advantage to be 21 without experience than to claim 21 with experience. But when it's all said and done my drivers licenses reads 10/18/1984.


 8. I've had one boyfriend and saved lots of money not having anymore.

 9. Zombies fascinate me; I've been intrigued by them since I first saw Michael Jackson's "Thriller" when I was about 2.


 10. I've interview the creator of "The Walking Dead" franchise, Robert Kirkman.


 11. My Klout score is 61 and my Twitter followers have reached 297; help me out!

 12. I have a phobia of flying, yet I've been in 7 car accidents; none of them my fault.

 13. Vegetables, politics and organized religion disgust me; but I eat my greens when I can, vote when called upon and believe in a higher power.

No comments:

Post a Comment